Leasing office property requires a detailed understanding of the process. In addition to consulting an attorney, the most important thing a landlord can do is find a suitable tenant. Medical Real Estate can make the process easy and stress-free. Though a landlord may have vacated a space, that tenant must still meet all terms of the initial lease contract. Landlords, must choose lessees carefully, especially when it comes to financial stability. Success in leasing equals reaching as many potential tenants and brokers as possible.
A Medical Real Estate Tenant Broker has:
- Email Lists: A listing is emailed to our exclusive database
- Direct Faxing: More than 1,500 per day sent to an exclusive database of more than 40,000 Medical companies that occupy similar space sizes or have the same usage requirements.
- Direct Telemarketing: Calls go out to the president of companies, promoting available space.
- Advertising: Ads purchased in the New York Times, as well as Industry targeted publications.
- Office Space Listings: Listing property with all real estate databases available to both brokers and clients.
What type of office space do you want to advertise?
We operate different advertising models depending on the type of space you have.
Sublet office space
Conventional office space
Advertise your spare desks
Our online marketplace for sublet medical rentals is by far and away the most popular section.
You can list as many direct or shared offices as you like, free of charge!
For further information on Medical Real Estate real estate, please use our contact page.